but what’s really the worst is when you’re just sad and lost and you don’t know what to do anymore but you don’t know what caused this or what started making you feel that way because it makes you feel even worse that you don’t know what to to make it better
and you feel like an asshole because you see other people with such bigger problems and you don’t really feel like you have the right to be sad but there’s nothing you can do to stop it
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING
I lied. This is it. This is the whole series.
How the fuck has no one made a comic to this yet
just sad rn
REBLOG IF YOU ARE
- a butch
- a femme/lipstick lesbian
- a bear
- a boi
- gender queer
- no gender
- third gender
- transgender pre or post
- an lgbt ally
- queer or questioning
- a robot
AND FEEL THAT ANYONE CAN LOVE ANYONE
This is me in my usual bra, note the 34D/32DD boobs.
And here is the binder, almost completely flat.
This thing is awesome. It is remarkably comfortable, too. Feels a bit like wearing a sports bra. I got it from Love Boat, this one(http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=122&osCsid=57cc209b6d95c6c3efa2d87a2325b6c2)
Reblogging again for my trans* and genderfluid buddies and also all female cosplay friends.